Team of the 6th Moscow International Biennale for Young Art send you all the best wishes for the coming 2018!
6. Moscow International Biennale for Young Art will be opened in 2018 and now we are happy to share with you our previous goals and future plans:
1. In the summer of 2017 our Board of Experts gathered together to consider curator`s applications for the Main project of 6. Moscow International Biennale for Young Art. As a result of that meeting we made the presentation in Venice, where main project’s curator – Lucrezia Calabrò Visconti, independent curator from Italy, and theme – “Abracadabra” were announced.
2. In December, 2017 we finished accepting applications from artists for the Main project and curators for Strategic projects. We received about 1,500 applications from artists and 90 applications from curators from all over the world.
3. Curator of the Main project – Lucrezia Calabrò Visconti took time to read carefully all applications, and we will be able to announce the list of participants of the Main project in February, 2018.
4. At the end of January, 2018 our Board of Experts will gather together again in order to choose curators of Strategic projects, which will be held at the NCCA and MMOMA.
5. From January 15, 2017, we start accepting applications for Special and Parallel programs (Please send us information to firstname.lastname@example.org).
We would like to thank all our friends and partners for the fruitful and effective collaborations, all the artists who applied for the Main project, and curators who sent applications for Strategic projects.
We are looking forward for the next year in order to meet up with all of you at the 6. Moscow International Biennale for Young Art.
Happy New Year!